Whether a company or business group plans to host a dinner, an employee meeting, a family get-together, or even a press conference; banquet halls are the perfect venue. Banquet halls can be found at venues like convention centers, hotels, conference centers and resorts. “The Heritage Grand Banquet”. It is a fact that the quality and accessibility cannot be judged by looking at a website. Going over and physically inspecting the place is always a good idea.
Criteria for picking an Event Venue
Banquet halls come in different sizes. The one you choose will depend on factors like
- Type of event.
- Activities planned.
- Number of people attending.
- Amenities available.
- Accessibility and ease of travel for attendees.
Quick Tips to pick the right Banquet Hall for your upcoming event
- How much room is available for each guest : If you are planning a big event, make sure that there is enough room for guests to move around and sit down. A small venue can be make guests uncomfortable. A hall that is large can be decorated and lit up to make up for the unused space. Make it comfortable for guests, especially if you have to spend the whole day at Grand Bay and a lot of activities have been planned.
- Event type : This has to also be considered when booking a hall. Weddings, birthdays and anniversaries are more casual and can be theme specific. Corporate events are more formal and require less decoration. It is up to the event planner to choose elegance or practicality – good rental companies will be able to cover both ends of the spectrum.
- Condition of the place : Before booking any venue, visit the resort and walk around to get a feel for the place. Check out the entrance/exit, whether there is a handicapped ramp, adequate parking and other features. There are valet parking services available for the convenience of your corporate guests. Good restrooms are also important – check all of these before signing a contract.
Once you find a good banquet facility, check to see what services they offer. Banquet hall in Delhi has catering available on the premises. This is a good choice – book the service and plan the menu so that it is easy on the day of the event. It is easier to ensure that the service is up to the mark and you get a full selection. On site caterers are usually able to accommodate most dietary requirements. Caterers offer tasting menus so that potential dishes can be sampled before being included for an event. If the caterer cannot meet certain requirements, then it is okay to hire an outside service or go to another venue.
Other things to look for in a venue are essentials like tables and chairs as well as audio visual equipment. Make sure that there are waiters and bartenders for the event. It is a good idea to check if waiters and bartenders will be provided for the event and if there will be additional charges. It is always suggestive to work with the resort manager with your plan so that, you have everything needed for the event and that there are no last minute glitches.